Renew Holdings plc has a history spanning over 200 years.
Our independently branded subsidiary businesses deliver regional knowledge and specialise expertise to our clients across the Energy, Environmental and Infrastructure markets.
- 1786Founded as YJ Lovell by Young James Lovell, a surveyor who acquired the century-old Marlow building firm of Thomas Corby.
- The fifth son of a Dorset carpenter, Young James was a man of great flair who made the most of his opportunities and gave the company the impetus to continue developing over the next century.
- 2011Acquisition of Amalgamated Construction (AMCO), an engineering services company operating in the rail, energy and environmental markets.
- AMCO provides an integrated service from feasibility, budget and design through to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Amco rail (Pontyclun officel) required a reliable security effective solution that could be help with there site locations in both rural and city locations as development sites where planned from their Pontyclun officel office.
- This Service required a partner that could work in conjunction with the Amco rail (Pontyclun officel ) site teams to deliver a hassle free site.
- After a period of trialling a number of companies providers (including ourselves) it was decided that Glam Security ltd met the requirements of Amco rail (Pontyclun officel ) office and did so under good Rates.
Being at the front line of security technology in the construction industry there were initially a few unexpected logistical challenges which the site teams of Amco rail together with Glam Security ltd we worked closely with the management to resolve any problems.
- River Cynon rail project
- Cardiff bridge
- Ystrad Munch foot bridge
- Newbury bridge strengthening Network Electrification
- Reading bridge strengthening Network Electrification