Alarm Response. We deliver alarm response services throughout Wales & South West with response times above the industry average. Your keys, fobs and / or access codes are retained securely for use in the event of a reported incident. When required to attend a key holding or alarm response incident on your behalf our Patrol & Response.
This round the clock service can be a advantage to every company, regardless of size and location, as it ensures your keys are secured in a safe and secure location in accrodance with British Standard 7984.
Benefits of using our service:
- Avoids being disturbed at inconvenient times e.g.. when asleep, Christmas Day and social events
- Avoids anyone being exposed to potential danger either on route or once at site – Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Avoids office staff remaining on site out of hours resulting in reduced productivity the next day
- Avoids providing cover for your own or staff holidays
- Avoids potential compensation claims from staff who may suffer an accident or are attacked and injured whilst acting as a key holder attending an alarm response
- Using our Alarm Response service we will respond 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Our vehicles are fitted with GPRS tracking systems and are continually monitored at our national monitoring centre, from where direct dispatch requests and vehicle location monitoring takes place around the clock. All our Patrol & Response officers are screened and vetted to BS7858.
Contact us on 01685 883718 or email@example.com to discuss your alarm response requirements or for a free quotation.
Get security you can trust ..... Our team are waiting for your call